Do you believe that people can foresee the future? Is time travel possible? Do you know that there are many things that cannot be explained?
Life sometimes brings us strange surprises that are impossible to explain. We at Bright Side never cease to be amazed by the coincidences that occur in this world which demonstrate just how unpredictable and mysterious it is. We’ve prepared a few bright examples from the history that will prove that time travel exists.
Also, we have prepared a bonus for you. It will make you believe that there is something out there in the universe that we don’t know about yet. Stay with us and dive into the world of the unexplained.
Is time travel possible? 0:55
A premonition of the Titanic 1:33
Neighbors living in different centuries 2:15
The Tragedy on the Hoover Dam 2:55
The cars that found each other 3:34
Coincidences in the biographies of Lincoln and Kennedy 4:22
The first and last soldiers 5:14
Rumors of Edgar Allan Poe’s time machine 5:42
Unlucky brothers 6:23
Anthony Hopkins and a rare book 6:58
A special name for the Roman Empire 7:33
Donald Trump’s election victory in The Simpsons 8:08
Bonus: Almost like reincarnation 8:37
– Jennifer Lawrence is not only the spitting image of a silver age Egyptian actress Zubaida Tharwat, but also they have similarities in their careers and lives.
– 14 years before the sinking of the Titanic, fantasy writer Morgan Robertson wrote the novella Futility, which told the story of a ship that was sunk — and which bore the name The Titan.
– The famous composer George Handel was a neighbor of a famous guitarist Jimi Hendrix — admittedly, they were separated by two centuries. They were both incredible musicians.
– The Hoover dam, located in the USA, is believed to be one of the most mysterious in the world. Over than 100 workers died while constructing it.
– In 1895, in the state of Ohio, two cars collided. During this period, automobile production was only just beginning to take off, and there were only these two cars in all of Ohio.
– A multitude of strange coincidences exists in the biographies of two American presidents: Abraham Lincoln and John Kennedy.
– The British Army during World War 1 lost about 673,375 soldiers that were declared to be dead and missing. The graves of the first and last British soldiers killed in this war are located 6 m from each other.
– In the book The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket, written by Edgar Allan Poe, we learn the story of four sailors who survived the sinking of their ship. 46 years after the book was written, an actual boat did sink.
– In July 1975, Erskine Lawrence Ebbin was hit by a taxi. Almost a year before, Erskine’s brother — who was also 17 — was killed. He was riding the same moped, and he was killed by a taxi as well. Behind the wheel was the same driver.
– Anthony Hopkins urgently needed to get hold of a book so that he could study for a role he was starring in: The Girl from Petrovka, written by George Feifer.
– One of the most powerful empires of the ancient world began and ended with the name “Romulus.”
– The creators of The Simpsons made an episode in the year 2000, which made a joke about Donald Trump becoming the president of the United States. Could they ever have guessed that one day it would become true?
Enzo Ferrari, who founded the Ferrari Company, died in 1988. About a month later, the footballer Mesut Özil was born. Looking at their portraits, you could be forgiven for thinking they are twin brothers. Is this a case of reincarnation?
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: