GET MY FREE ATTRACTION EBOOK ($100 VALUE!):
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
READ MY HELPFUL DATING ADVICE BOOKS:
READ MY FREE DATING TIPS:
Being a bad boy in a relationship means that you can’t start being a wuss and a needy and clingy man as soon as you get into the relationship or get married.
It’s not OK to stop being attractive and to feel like you’ve “made it”.
7 ways to be a bad boy in a relationship:
1. Keep your emotions in check – it’s not OK to act like a girly crybaby just because you’re in a relationship or married
2. Respect yourself – don’t disrespect yourself. Don’t allow her to see you disrespecting yourself because then she’ll think it’s ok to disrespect you.
3. Don’t allow your girlfriend or wife to disrespect you – demand respect from everyone
4. Make the decisions in the relationship or marriage – stop letting her to make the decisions.
5. Quit seeking permission – you don’t have to seek permission to do things that aren’t seriously wrong.
6. Quit being a yes man – it’s ok to say no to your girlfriend or wife.
7. Be a leader – be the leader in the relationship. Lead the pack. Don’t be a follower.
Thanks for watching.