– Datevitation is the web’s first & only custom love coupon platform.
This is a video demo of our love coupon book platform. As you’ll see, our interface guides you through 5 simple steps.
1. Cover – There are over 60 different cover options categorized by occasion. Datevitation gift books make the perfect gift for birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine’s Day, the Holidays, or just to say “I love you.”
2. Dates – Pick your dates from our library of over 200 illustrations with categories of activities range from dining to sports to pampering to adult-only activities.
3. Organize & Edit – Here, you can edit the default text that accompanies each illustration. You can also change around the order that the love coupons will appear in your book.
4.Personal Message – Here, you add a personal message page which appears directly after the cover.
5. Preview And Checkout – Finally, before checking out, you can flip through the book you just created to confirm everything is to your liking. Once you complete your purchase, we’ll print your book on the highest quality paper here in the U.S.A. and mail your one-of-a-kind present in a premium kraft gift box.
Our totally custom books start at only $15, which includes the cover of your choice, a personal message page, and 5 custom love coupons. You can add more coupons for $1 each. Standard shipping is only $2.50 (or free if your order is $25 or more).
E-DATES — — Send a custom love coupon via email or Facebook today. Only $1 per month per couple for unlimited sending (when you sign up, we throw in a free membership for your date). 30-day FREE trial included.
BOOKS — — Create an entire custom book. You pick the cover, the dates, and can customize the text. We print, bind, and ship your book.
BLOG — — Here you can find our step-by-step video guides to awesome dates.
LIBRARY — — Check out our library of over 200 date ideas (including steamy options for adults-only). Datevitation is for everyone. We have gay and lesbian versions of every illustration in our library.
LET’S BE FRIENDS!
– Follow us on twitter.