“Hi Sandman, How about a video about online dating? Every woman lists the same things: she loves her kid(s) and dogs, and comes off as very negative/leary of men. Why do they put their worst foot forward? Thanks again.” Well thanks for your question Zeb. As I’ve mentioned in videos before women imitate each other and if they hear that a certain style of online personal ad works for one of their friends then they will try the same thing on their account. But right now there’s a shift in the way that online dating works. Up until a couple of years ago, online dating was predominantly done the same way it had always been done. Women would post their online ads on websites like Plenty of Fish, Ok Cupid, Lavalife, Eharmony or other similar sites and women would get hundreds of messages from guys and guys would be lucky to get one single response back from one of the dozens or hundreds of women he contacted. In such a scenario the guys would have to spend all the effort to get a connection and a chance to speak to a woman. And women would just sit back and enjoy all of the attention. What I like to call dating two point zero which came out a few years ago includes primarily Tinder and to some small extent Hot Or Not and this new way of dating means that a guy doesn’t have to writes a profile and neither does a woman. They both just swipe left for the people they don’t like and right for the people they do. And once again guys are effectively bombarding women with attention because most guys will close their eyes and swipe to the right so that they can increase their available pool of women. And the ugly and unattractive women will also swipe to the right for most guys, especially if they are a three or a four, or below. As an experiment, after Lui Marco said that most guys flick to the right for every single girl they see I decided I would do that on Tinder to see what type of results I could get. And sure enough I got some of the most overweight and unattractive women matching me back.
10 pictures paid for and licensed through BigStock.com (In order of appearance)
1. conrado – Handsome couple dating via internet
2. Pavlo Kolotenko – Happy couple looking through tablet frame
3. EpicStockMedia – young beautiful happy woman using a laptop computer at home
4. Rudall30 – An illustration of a couple online on computer
5. AndreyPopov – Person Chatting With Woman
6. BCFC – Attractive young woman working on laptop computer
7. AntonioGuillem – Arab Couple Sharing Social Media On The Smart Phone
8. Yastremska – Beautiful young woman sitting with laptop in room
9. Kletr – Love of my life – virtual reality. Internet addiction concept.
10. dolgachov – business and office concept – surprised businesswoman using her laptop computer